- Kissing someone for the first time causes you to experience an increase in your dopamine level.
- The fact that falling in love only takes 4 minutes is psychologically proven.
- The feeling of ‘being in love’ is the brain’s chemical reaction, not the heart’s.
- Having higher IQs make it harder for women to find a mate.
- 90% of people take into texting the things they could not express in person.
- A gene is a cause of one being negative almost all the time.
- Good liars are also the good ones in detecting lies from others.
- The type of music you listen to has an impact on your perception of the world.
SOME OTHER FACTS
- Everything your mind says has an equivalent reaction from the cells in your body.
- Sarcasm is a sign of a healthy brain.
- A person still has 7 minutes of brain activity upon dying.
- The way you dress has a connection with your mood.
- Food made by someone else tastes better than your own cooking, despite having the same recipe.
- You tend to believe only what you want to believe, unintentionally.
- Having a plan B would only make plan A less likely to work.
- It takes a person 66 days to form a habit.
- Around 80% of all human conversations are gossip.
- Smart people are more likely to think they’re not smart.
Which one you like the most , put in the comment below.